CANCEL and Work session: [was]Re: AUWG Teleconference on 21 May 2012 3:00pm-4:00pm ET

With all the regrets (five already) I reluctantly am going to cancel the
meeting.  Next week (28 May) is US Memorial Day holiday and we will not
be meeting. The following Monday is June 4, which is the day before
comments close on the ATAG Last Call on June 5.

Please make sure that if your organization is going to comment, that
they do so before the deadline. We gave a very long review period (8
weeks), so we do not anticipate granting extensions.

For those who are available on Monday 21 May, we will have a work
session for test cases at our usual time of 3:00pm ET on the zakim bridge.

Regards,

jeanne

--
Jeanne Spellman