RE: Survey for AUWG meeting of 17 October

Hi Tim,

They should have been:

Mondays: 14:30-15:30
Mondays: 15:00-16:00
Mondays: 16:00-17:00 (Existing time)

It was like that when I answered, then when I saw your email I refreshed and the first 2 were the same.

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)

T 416 977 6000 x3957
F 416 977 9844
E jrichards@ocad.ca

Twitter @OCAD
Facebook www.facebook.com/OCADUniversity

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada  M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca