RE: Keyboard trap clarification for ATAG2

That would give us:

2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap: If keyboard focus can be moved to a component, including editing views that render content that may have keyboard traps, using a keyboard interface, then focus can be moved away from that component using only a keyboard interface, and, if it requires more than unmodified arrow or tab keys or other standard exit methods, the user is advised of the method for moving focus away. (Level A)

...which is a bit wordy. How about...

2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap: If keyboard focus can be moved to a component, including components in rendered editing views, using a keyboard interface, then focus can be moved away from that component using only a keyboard interface, and, if it requires more than unmodified arrow or tab keys or other standard exit methods, the user is advised of the method for moving focus away. (Level A)

Cheers,
Jan