Updated Comment Responses for ATAG 2.0 (21 July 2011 Public Working Draft)

Attached with recent Web Standards Office and Microsoft comments added.

-Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)

T 416 977 6000 x3957
F 416 977 9844
E jrichards@ocad.ca

Twitter @OCAD
Facebook www.facebook.com/OCADUniversity

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada  M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca