RE: REMINDER: Special 3-hour AUWG Teleconference on 29 October 2010 9:00am-12pm ET

Special 3-hour AUWG Teleconference on 29 October 2010  9:00am-12pm ET.

Call-in info: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010OctDec/0025.html

Most recent editor's draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2010/ED-ATAG20-20100621/

Agenda:
=======

(Comment codes refer to the codes in the comment table: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010OctDec/att-0026/atag20-8Jul10LC-comments-updated27oct10.html)

Identify (and assign actions for) the major areas where work is still needed:

MS2: "The biggest concern for ATAG 2.0 is that it is never clear if ATAG is for a single tool or a collection of tools. It is trying to be both..."
GL1: Def'n of Programmatically Determinable

WCAGWG10: " A.1.2.1 While we agree with the approach and the rationale cited in the implementation guide, this SC, specifically "...and/or platform conventions..." may not be testable. How does an authoring tool developer determine whether they have followed enough platform conventions to pass? Suggest revising this SC to make it more testable and adding additional detail to the implementation guide to clarify what would be required."

MS12: re: Edit and Navigate by Structure

MS29: B.1.3 "...prior to publishing."

MS36: B.2.5.1, B2.5.3, B.2.5.9 How can [Templates] "...used properly" ever be testable?

Consider "straightforward" existing proposals:
IBM10

IBM11

WCAGWG9

GL3

MS11

GL44

GL27

GL33

GL28

Consider "less straightforward" existing proposals:
MS6

OC9

GL18

GL32

MS21

IBM45

WCAGWG17

MS24

MS32

OC25

MS50

GL2

GL20

Consider some answers where changes are not needed:
JM1

GL10

WCAGWG7

WCAGWG8

GL8

IBM3

IBM14

MS23

IBM50

IBM51

IBM52

If we get this far, this will have been very productive.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.