AUWG Teleconference changed to homework assignments

Jan, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope your son gets better.

I am presently in Umea Sweden at the ISO meetings.

May I suggest that since we have several regrets we spend this week
working on our assigned action items including reviewing the
Techniques. If each member could take on a section of the Part B
Techniques this would be very helpful.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2009/ED-ATAG20-TECHS-20090909/

Also please review Part A comments submitted by Andrew and Tim:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2009JulSep/0033.html

thanks
Jutta