Re: AUWG action item: ATAG2 glossary review

In case it is useful, I put in 23 Issues in Tracker back in July when we
were asked to review the document for the F2F.  They can be viewed at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/tracker/products/4  (Select Products from the
Tracker right nav, then select Glossary)

Feel free to close any you have addressed.

jeanne