Re: Next AUWG F2F

On 24 Apr 2008, at 20:21, Jan Richards wrote:
> While we make an effort to have as many people attend in person as
> possible, we will also have the call bridge open.
>
> BTW: are there dates in July that might work better for people?

I'm quite busy over the next couple of months, and (while I wish it
weren't so) costs are a consideration at the moment.

I'll obviously do my best to fit in with the group (and if I can't
make it in person I'll contribute via any other means I can).

July would be better for me, but I'm not available between the 16th
and 23rd.

Ann