Re: Definition: Web Content TECHNOLOGY

Hi Phill,

Yes, that's exactly what I was wrestling with. In the end, the idea of
"instructions to a user agent" seemed to hold up no matter what I threw
at it, from raster and sound data to plain text to markup to wiki
formatting to all the various forms of programming code (all of which
are being increasingly mixed and shaken).

Cheers,
Jan