Re: AUWG Teleconference on 18 December 2006 4pm-5pm ET TODAY

Possible regrets for me for this teleconference.  I think that only the
AUWG meeting in January is cancelled; there is still planned to be a
multi-group activity taking place.  There is planned to be a WAI testing
meeting in January at the multi-group activity.  I plan to attend the
multi-group meeting activity (including the joint WAI testing meeting), and
hopefully the Protocols and Formats WG meeting at that time.   Please let
me know if there's anything (informally, of course) I could do at the
multi-group activity to benefit authoring tools work..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST