RE: AUWG Teleconference on 4 December 2006 4pm-5pm ET TODAY

Possible regrets

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Jan Richards"<jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
    Inviato: 04/12/06 15.26.31
    A: "WAI-AUWG List"<w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
    Oggetto: AUWG Teleconference on 4 December 2006 4pm-5pm ET TODAY

    Hi everyone,

    Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on TODAY
    Monday 4 December 2006 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

    Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
    IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au
    (Judy has asked that we start doing our minutes on IRC)

    Agenda:

    1. Multi-group meeting in January in Boston
    - JR suggests we cancel.
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0015.html

    2. Group feedback on the techniques draft.
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711/WD-ATAG20techs-
    20060711.html

    Reviews underway:

    a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.
    (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006JulSep/0024.html)

    b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0008.html

    c. Greg looking at Adobe Acrobat.

    d. Tim looking at "Math authoring tools"

    e. Jan will also be looking at a Wiki system (probably MoinMoin)
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0011.html

    3. Preparation for the future (test suites, implementation examples, etc.)

    Please send regrets to the list.

    Cheers,
    Jan

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]