RE: validity in HTML

And I (the cause of the big discussion) am happy to support this proposal.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Matt May"<mcmay@w3.org>
    Inviato: 18/06/05 18.52.12
    A: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org"<w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
    Oggetto: validity in HTML

    Hi all,

    In previous discussions, we had considered validity a part of the
    requirements of WCAG, and so the latest draft doesn't specify it
    directly. (Checkpoint 2.3 does note that "WCAG includes a markup
    validity requirement.") However, the WCAG WG has removed validity as a
    Level 1 requirement, and set it at Level 2, with an exception for code
    that helps AT or UA compatibility.

    Since standards-based coding is an important part of the Web development
    process, I would like to propose making validity a P1 requirement in ATAG 2.

    -

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]