 From: Jon Hanna [mailto:jon@hackcraft.net]
 Sent: Tue 07/09/2004 12:33
 To: Charles McCathieNevile
 Cc: Rotan Hanrahan; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org; w3c-wai-au@w3.org
 Subject: Re: Microsoft patented keyboard-navigation?

 > I see a job opportunity, for working at the US patent Office. (Along the
 > lines of "When I am an evil mastermind I will employ a 5-year-old to
 > review my plans  for world domination and point out the flaws that any
 > 5-year-old could see").

 I'm reminded of the patent lawyer who was trying to explain what he did for a
 living to his daughter and ended up with her having the patent on using a
 playground swing with a side-to-side rather than back-and-forth motion.

 No, I'm not making this up, really.

 --
 Jon Hanna
 <http://www.hackcraft.net/>