Re: Draft of reminder to AUWG

Hi,

I am wondering if we need to renumber the guidelines and checkpoints for the
tiers. I think there is some value in having continuity between the ATAG 1
guidelines and the Wombat ones, even if they are presented in a slightly
different order. (The numbering is really a way to refer to them, and they
don't necessarily have to be in order. It depends how easily confused tool
developers are).

Cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

>On Monday's Teleconference we ran short of time before getting a chance
>to discuss the new draft of the Wombat Techniques.
>
>Please review the new draft, Jan and Matt have prepared at the
>following URI and send any feedback to the list by Tuesday, September
>3. This way we can get a new draft prepared for the next meeting and
>continue the momentum the group has
>gained into the Face-to-Face in Vancouver:
>
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2002/WD-ATAG-WOMBAT-TECHS-20020820/
>
>As you review the draft, please pay special attention to the following:
>- the splitting of the document by tier rather than by guideline
>- the placement of the "access to the tool" guideline first.
>- the comments throughout marked by red text with "@@" before and after.
>
>Thanks Jutta

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22