Re: Charter review (fwd)

Forwarded for Fred (went just to me by accident)

charles

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:38:41 -0500
From: Frederick J. Barnett <fred@eatel.net>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Charter review

On stardate 13 Sep 2000, Charles McCathieNevile sent a subspace communication stating:

> Dear all,
>
> the review of the charter is urgent - we hope to send it to the Advisory
> committee at the end of the week / start of next week.
>
> The draft is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/charter4

     Looks good to me. I especially like the idea of us trying online chatting
instead of teleconferencing. No more telephone noise or other problems. :-)

Frederick J. Barnett                  http://www.eatel.net/~fred/
E-mail: fred@eatel.net
Member: HWG Governing Board & Assistant Secretary
http://www.hwg.org/