Re: Face to face meetings

The Nashville conference is the Educause conference from October
10-13. All courseware developers will be attending. Norman Coombs and
I will be presenting on accessible courseware authoring. Information
about the event is at:

http://www.educause.edu/conference/e2000

For the face to face meeting we had talked about having a working
meeting. We would have a set of tasks ie. Techniques for specific
checkpoints, designing the conformance document, evaluating
representative tools. We would break out into small groups to create
drafts and then gather as a whole group to review the drafts.

Jutta