Re: please review and comment

As I recall the discussion, the idea that an author would be familiar with
the language produced by the tool was implicitly rejected in the majority vie
of the working group that an author cannot be expected to know the nuts and
bolts, only how to use a tool. I know almost nothing about Word's binary
encoding, and nearly nothing about RTF. But I am quite happy to use a tool to
produce them, and hope that the tool knows what I need to do and makes me do
it.

So I am not going to add the "language" phrase in the draft I am about to
do. This can be discussed on list if it is in fact an issue.

Charles