Daniel's Definition

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 08:49:30 -0800
To: au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Daniel has this statement in his piece about XML accessibility features:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/xmlgl.htm

"A document is accessible if it can be equally understood by its
targeted audience regardless of the device used to access it."

I found this elegant and since I hadn't seen it anywhere else though it
might be suitable for inclusion in various other places, including our
document.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE