Re: Comments on Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

Charles,

Thanks for your comments.

Re: adding functionality for accessibility, perhaps a specific example
would help...these requirements seems to suggest that we would have to add
add raw SMIL editing to our RealSlideshow product when the application
doesn't offer raw SMIL editing for others.  Is this the case?  This doesn't
seem reasonable.

Re: converting files, how should we "preserve all accessibility
information" when multiple video and/or audio files are merged into one
streaming media file?  What is the expectation here?

--Bridie