minority opinions

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:25:21 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
In preparing last call documents we discovered that what we called
"minority opinions" in our group are actually "resolutions that were not
unanimous." Minority opinions are opinions that would stop the document
from going forward. Therefore, our previous "minority opinions" will be
labeled as "resolutions that were not unanimous" in the supporting
documents, with discussion of counter opinions.

Does anyone have questions or concerns about this?