Re: Teleconference Postponed until next week

aloha, jutta!

at this morning's ER telecon (for which i scribed -- raw minutes available upon
request) i took an action item to write up (in narrative form) techniques for
GL4 which will address the dependencies between AU and ER...

i've also asked a few people working at / for blindness-related agencies /
organizations to review the AUGL, and am planning on re-posting the AUGL Last
Call notice [1] that i sent to VICUG-L  [2] -- an international emailing list
-- early in september.

gregory