RE: comprehensive list of authoring tools?

Hi Adam,

Could you give us an URL for Webmaker? It's not very visible in the KDE site (at least, I wasn't able to find it), and it's not available in my Linux distribution.

Regards,
Carlos
##
# Carlos A. Velasco - A.T.E.C., s.l.
# mailto:velasco@globalmail.net
# DISTEC - Discapacidad y Tecnología de la Rehabilitación
#          Disabilities and Assistive Technology
#          <http://www.rediris.es/list/info/distec.html>
# ISdAC Board <http://www.isdac.org/>
##