Re: does an intranet count [was Re: Introduction]

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:52:51 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <unagi69@concentric.net>
cc: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Authoring Tools Guidelines List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
In general I agree with Gregory - if a network is created using Web
technology then it is in our areea of interest. In practical terms what does
that mean for the guidelines? Nothing much, so far as I can see, unless we
want to put in a line saying that we think intranets are included in this.
Personally I'm not sure that it is that important or valuable, but I don't
have a strong feeling on the matter.

charles

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:

  aloha, ian!

  there is only one answer to your question:
          >Does an intranet count?
  and a simple one at that -- yes, of course it does