Next face to face meeting

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:25:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Dear all,

a "heads-up". Hoping that we will have a last call review shortly (see my
next email) we are planning a face to face meeting at which we can resolve
issues raised, and generally tidy the document up (write up lots more good
techniques). At the moment we are talking to a potential host in the Boston
area about a meeting on thursday and friday 7-8 October. More details as they
come to hand.

cheers

Charles