RE: New Working Draft

At 03:21 PM 3/11/99 -0800, Charles Oppermann wrote:
>I agree that the tool should not write out HTML markup that causes
>accessibility difficulties, but that is a very different issue than writing
>out markup that isn't part of a W3C recommendation and they should not be
>tied together.

Then we need to make sure somewhere in the "validation and checking
section," the authoring tool mentiones that certain elements specific to a
single browser are not accessible....like BGSOUND.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@naw.org