  From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
  Sent: Friday, March 05, 1999 10:57 AM
  To: dd@w3.org
  Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
  Subject: Re: New WD

  We gave Priority X to everything which we thought had not had some
  dicussion of priority. All priorities are still (like everything else)
  open for negotiation - see the status section of the document.

  I disagree with putting the focus on one or other aspect of accessibility.
  Although I feel that in teh big world it is more important that all tools
  produce accessible ooutput than that all tools are accessible, a decision
  like that is beyond the scope of the group, whose charter is to provide
  guidelines on how authoring tools can be accessible in both areas.

  My suggestion with the deifinition of checkpoints would be to remove the
  parnethese altogether, or to change the wording in parenthese from (and
  the content it produces) to (including the content it produces)

  Charles