Re: New working draft

Kynn,

(and anyone else who is curious) the milestone listed in the charter is to
have it public monday. We are aiming to actually put it onto TR tomorrow
(friday), but since the working group home page, email list, etc is public
anyway, if people are particularly interested they can see it from the
group home page as soon as it is there. (and for that matter, send
comments to the list, whether or not they are members of the working
group.

Charles

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

  At 06:01 p.m. 02/25/99 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >The new working draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WD-WAI-19990225 is linked
  >from the group home page.

  Will there be a public draft on Friday?  (Did I misunderstand or is
  this the plan?)  I have some interested people who would like to see
  the new draft.

  --
  Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
  President, Governing Board Member