Re: Checkpoint 3.2.5 - link to validators

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Checkpoint 3.2.5, dealing with Accessibility help, requires a link to
> validation services.
>
> I suggest that the use of validation should be a checkpoint within 2.1
> "generate standard markup", and that the use of bobby-style accessibility
> evaluation is largely covered already. However it is probably a good idea
> to point to available tools in the techniques document.

I agree that they should be mentionned, but tools should not rely on
outside checkers to perform checks, since (1) these may become too busy
if a large commercial product started linking users, (2) it won't help
offline and (3) they are not integrated with correction.