From: love26@gorge.net [mailto:love26@gorge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 12:24 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: New Draft

As the GL and AU documents have evolved they seem more utile.  Their
utility, however must be judged by their audience, which most of us are
not.  Are we getting more potential users of them into our fold?  Has
Chuck Opperman showed them to anybody on the FrontPage, etc. teams?  Did
Loren ask others at SoftQuad for comments?  Did T.V. Raman bring them to
the attention of Adobe (who just acquired a major toolworks)?  Have the
CAST people been brought to bear on the relationship between Bobby and
the website generators?  Etc., etc.?

For me, specific comments would be completely vain but it is clear that
the main points are included and there is a nice "intelligence" about
the entire undertaking, but will the dogs eat it?
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE