From: Jutta Treviranus [mailto:jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 1998 11:12 AM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: Regular conference call times

We have been trying to find a regular AU conference call time that is
generally convenient and doesn't conflict with other WAI group call times.

The proposal is to hold a one and a half hour call every 2nd week on
Tuesday at 3:00pm Boston time beginning January 12. How is this time for
everyone?

Jutta