Re: Titles for <ABBR> & <ACRONYM> - X-posted

Cross-posted to authoring tool group and interest group.

Although the authoring tool accessibility guidelines draft covers the issue
of structural information (such as ABBR and ACRONYM exansions) in checkpoint
2.4.2 I will use this example as one of the techniques. A useful addition to
the techniques would be a list of the relevant elements in HTML, SMIL, SVG,
the relevant features in GIF and PNG, etc

Charles McCN