Re: Other accessibility guidelines

This (expanding the platform guidelines in AU) doesn't make sense to me.

We're going to end up with either:
 - duplicate information in both AU and UA
 - circular dependency betwen AU and UA

What would make sense would be have the "Make the authoring tool
accessible" checkpoint moved in UA altogether, on the ground that UA
is not just browsing but also editing.