Re: Merging sections 2 and 3

At 6:15 AM -0700 5/9/99, William Loughborough wrote:
 My "disabilities" are
>different from Gregory's or Charles'.  The accessibility of the
>interface is part and parcel of the tool's output and though I may not
>care about some of the current Section 3 guidelines for my own use, some
>of them actually matter a lot.

This will be discussed thoroughly in Toronto, but I just want to clear up
one thing before the meeting. I was not implying that this has anything to
do with who the guidelines are for, both guideline 2 and 3 are ultimately
for everyone. The difference is that guideline 2 are ways in which the tool
encourages and helps me to make the document I am creating accessible and
guideline 3 are things that need to happen so I have access to the tool in
the first place.

Jutta