Re: section 2.5 - charles' proposal and Jan's proposal

the issue that I was trying to raise with my previous e-mail is if the
authoring tool modifies invalid or inaccesible markup, server-side
directives and other "place holders" might be considered invalid or
inaccessible and therefore removed.  Thus potentially causing a problem for
authors who are not markup language savvy.
--wendy