Re: Interest in Translating WCAG Accessibility Guidelines into Hindi and Hinglish

Dear Charmaine Paul,

I join Xueyuan in thanking you and welcoming your translations.

In addition to the WCAG standard, we have many resources to help understand accessibility. We suggest that people start with the introductory resources before reading WCAG.

Would you be willing to translate some of those resources first? For example:
* Introduction to Web Accessibility
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/>* Video Introduction to Web Accessibility and W3C Standards
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/videos/standards-and-benefits/>* Accessibility Principles
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-principles/>* WCAG 2 Overview <https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/>