De : xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date : lundi, 30 octobre 2023 à 10:40
À : Audrey Maniez <amaniez@access42.net>, Sylvie Duchateau <sduchateau@access42.net>, w3c-translators@w3.org <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Cc : team-wai-translations@w3.org <team-wai-translations@w3.org>
Objet : Re: [FR] Intention of translation: Policy for Authorized W3C Translations

Hello Audrey,

Thank you very much for translating the policy into French. It's now linked from:
https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

Best Regards,
Xueyuan
On 10/25/23 3:16 PM, Audrey Maniez wrote:
Hello,

We have translated the “Policy for Authorized W3C Translations”.

We have just published the translation at this address: https://traductions.access42.net/politique-traductions-W3C/

We followed the recommendations mentioned before, in particular by adding an insert containing the information needed to identify the translation, listed in that document : http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate.

Audrey
--
[signature_3372289567]
Access42