[Simplified Chinese] Re: Application as LTO for translation of Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0

Dear Yue,

Thank you for notifying W3C of CAICT's translation intention. Please be
friendly reminded that the document to be translated is the dated
version of:

Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0
W3C Recommendation 19 July 2022
https://www.w3.org/TR/2022/REC-did-core-20220719/

Next steps:
* LTO provides a list of stakeholder organizations.
* If LTO along with stakeholders list are approved, LTO proceeds with
the preparation of a Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT), and then
announces the CAT when it's completed.
* W3C initiates a at-least-30 days review period for the CAT. During the
review, LTO monitors and addresses review comments.
* After the review period, LTO sends a new version of CAT and summarizes
the review process.
* While the CAT being accepted by reviewers uncontroversially, W3C will
promote the translation to Authorized Translation.

Details can be found at:
https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

Please feel free to reach out for any questions or more information.

Best,
Xueyuan