Re: Translating Pages to Farsi Language

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:19:03 +0000
To: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
Cc: Alex White <white.alex851@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Alex,

To avoid rework, please ensure that you are familiar with W3C's
recommendations about how to manage RTL/bidi text in HTML.
  See https://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-xhtml/index.en

Also, hopefully you're already aware of the correct choices for Unicode
characters. If not, see
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/arabic/pes.html#non_canonical_hamza and
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/arabic/pes.html#confusables

You can also run your pages through the Internationalisation Checker to
catch errors and warnigs.  See https://validator.w3.org/i18n-checker/

hope that helps,
ri