Re: Translating Pages to Farsi Language

Alex,

To avoid rework, please ensure that you are familiar with W3C's
recommendations about how to manage RTL/bidi text in HTML.
  See https://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-xhtml/index.en

Also, hopefully you're already aware of the correct choices for Unicode
characters. If not, see
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/arabic/pes.html#non_canonical_hamza and
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/arabic/pes.html#confusables

You can also run your pages through the Internationalisation Checker to
catch errors and warnigs.  See https://validator.w3.org/i18n-checker/

hope that helps,
ri