Re: Translating Pages to Farsi Language

Dear Alex,

Thank you for reaching us. Please allow me to introduce Bert Bos, who is
the owner of those CSS pages.

I'd like to invite you to check "About the translations" at the bottom
of page <https://www.w3.org/Style/>, which provides translation
instructions that might be helpful:
https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan