Re: [zh-hans] Intention of translation

Since that article is under the /International directory, a different
process is used for its translation.  Please see
https://www.w3.org/International/i18n-drafts/pages/translation.html and
let me know if you are happy to proceed on the basis of those
instructions.  Please also let me know whether you are able to raise a
PR or prefer to work with source files.

I can confirm that that page is available for translation into Chinese.

thanks,
Richard (Ishida)