Re: Getting Started with Internationalization: Retranslation needed

hello Najib,

I hope you're keeping well.

Sorry i only just found this email.  It would be great if you could
translate into arabic.  I need to fix the stylesheet for the latest
revision of the template, but you should be able to start while i'm
doing that.

The current location of the English page is:
https://www.w3.org/International/i18n-drafts/getting-started/index.html

that's the one you should translate from.

The GH location is
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/getting-started/index.html

I don't know how useful it will be, but the old version of the page is
at
https://www.w3.org/International/i18n-drafts/getting-started/index.ar.html

Please let me know if you're still interested.

best,
ri