[Japanese] WoT Architecture Japanese translation update (was Re: [Japanese] Intention of translation - WoT Architecture, WoT Thing Description)

Hi w3c-translators,
CCing Kamitsuna-san and Xueyuan

The Japanese volunteer translators have generated a Japanese version
of the WoT Archtieture specification and it's now published as a
technical report from the Telecommunication Technology Committee
(TTC):
  https://www.ttc.or.jp/document_db/information/view_express_entity/1388

Thank you very much, all the contributors!

They'll maintain the Japanese translation of the WoT Architecture
specification on GitHub:
https://github.com/wot-jp-community/wot-architecture
(and submit their updates regularly to TTC to publish updated
versions)

Next they'll work on the Japanese translation for the WoT Thing
Description specification [b] as well.

Please note that they recently created the W3C Web of Things Japanese
Community Group [c], and will continue their translation work as part
of the Community Group.

[a] https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/REC-wot-architecture-20200409/
[b] https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/REC-wot-thing-description-20200409/
[c] https://www.w3.org/community/wot-jp/