Re: [lang] Completed translation

Dear Maja,

Thanks for writing to us. However, I don't find any completed
translation in this message.

Please be kindly reminded of sending a translation intention before you
start translating documents to avoid conflicts. Detailed instructions
can be found at:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

Please feel free to reach out for any questions.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan