Bulgarian Completed translation

From: Polya Velinova <polya.velinova@bds-bg.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 12:22:13 +0300
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Bulgarian of the following document:

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 W3C Recommendation 05 June
2018

     (WCAG) 2.1   W3C  5
2018 .

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1) the
title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is
a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3)
are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

https://www.avg.com

image002.png
(image/png attachment: image002.png)