Now in W3C Translation Database - Re: Japanese Completed translation

On 8/4/21 8:19 PM, 高村 吉一 wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into Japanese of the following document:

> Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) Version 3.0 2nd Edition
>
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-MathML3-20140410/
> <https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-MathML3-20140410/>
>
> Into:
>
> 数学用マークアップ言語(MathML) ヴァージョン3.0 第2版
>
> http://takamu.sakura.ne.jp/mathml3-ja/index.html
> <http://takamu.sakura.ne.jp/mathml3-ja/index.html>

Dear Takamura,

With many thanks to you, the Japanese translation is now in W3C
translation database:
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-MathML3

and linked from the translation matrix:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications