Re: Translation update needed for HTTP headers, meta elements and language information

Jens Oliver Meiert wrote on 03/08/2021 08:50:
>> https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/questions/qa-http-and-lang.en
>> was substantially changed.
>>
>> I would be grateful if the following could be retranslated:
>> https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/questions/qa-http-and-lang.de
> Do I understand correctly that for you, this means an update to
> https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/questions/qa-http-and-lang.de.html
> based on the version at
> https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/questions/qa-http-and-lang.en.html?

Yes.

>> https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/questions/qa-text-processing-vs-metadata.en
> I understand this as an FYI, or is there something important to
> consider in order to update the translation above?

Some of the previous translation for qa-http-and-lang would probably
provide a partial translation for qa-text-processing-vs-metadata. The
choice is yours.  You could just discard the German text that is now
superfluous for qa-http-and-lang, or you could use it as a base for an
additional translation of the latter article.

cheers,
ri