Japanese Intention of translation

From: KAMITSUNA Shuji <ax2s-kmtn@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:06:13 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html.)

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
with the translation into Japanese of the following document:

JSON-LD 1.1 Framing
https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/REC-json-ld11-framing-20200716/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will
be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I
will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain
errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is
the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target
language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation are valid and will
endeavor to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translation when complete.

Best regards,
KAMITSUNA Shuji