Published Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 in Norwegian (bokmål)

Dear Sigbjørn,
Dear translators,

With many thanks to you, I am pleased to announce that we have published
the Authorized Translation into Norwegian of Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.

Retningslinjer for universell utforming av nettinnhold (WCAG) 2.1
W3C-anbefaling 5. juni 2018
https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG21-no/

Lead Translation Organization: Digitaliseringsdirektoratet (Norwegian
Digitalisation Agency)

cf. <https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-WCAG21>

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia on behalf of W3C