Thank you! Re: Now in Translation Database - Re: [zh-CN] Completed translation of Web of Things (WoT) Architecture

Many thanks, Xin!

In addition to the W3C translation database, the translation is now also
linked from the W3C/China website (W3C Host in China), which will be
shared with local community accordingly:
https://www.chinaw3c.org/cn-translation.html#volunteer

Cheers,
Xueyuan