Re: [zh-CN] Completed translation

Dear Xin,

Many thanks for contributing the translation. Following the requirements
in "Review criteria for translations":
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#critieria

1) Could you add a disclaimer in Chinese in the translated document,
generally a header on top area of the page, stating:

* The normative version of the specification is the English version
found at the W3C site (including a prominent link back to the original
English specification).
* This is a volunteer translation that may contain errors from the
translation.

2) W3C Validators detected the following errors/warnings in the
translation. Could you please take a look at them?

* Markup:
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fliuxing3169.github.io%2Fwot-architecture%2Fpublication%2Frec%2Findex.html

* CSS:
https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fliuxing3169.github.io%2Fwot-architecture%2Fpublication%2Frec%2Findex.html&profile=css3svg&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=en

* Broken links:
https://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fliuxing3169.github.io%2Fwot-architecture%2Fpublication%2Frec%2Findex.html&hide_type=all&depth=&check=Check

"万维物联网" seems a recognized Chinese translation for "Web of Things
(WoT)", which is now widely used in Chinese community. I'd personal
suggest to use this translation term as well to continue the
consistency. Do you think it make sense?

Best Regards,
Xueyuan